April 03, 2018

Best buying ASTALIFT RENEWAL JELLY AQUARYSTA

Hi everyone, today I would love to tell my experience with ASTALIFT JELLY AQUARYSTA
Some of you  might be wondering about this brand: ASTALIFT. It is a relatively new brand, branched from FUJI FILM Japan. You might know Fuji Film as powerhouse in photography, camera, and old camera roll, yet in advance of time, it evolve their product into high end skin care.
 
Astalift came to Indonesia around 2013, it has limited outlet in SOGO, and then because it well known quality, its name grow stronger. 
Astalift has a wide range of skincare, that said developed using 4 technologies: Nano, collagen, Anti-Oxidant, Optical Analysis and Control. All maximized to enhance beautiful skin and photogenic beauty.





Known to maximize Astaxanthine, a derivate from red algae as natural antioxidant. 
ASTALIFT has produced a cult product called Jelly Aquarysta, a booster they said. It develop nano astaxanthine (70nM) and nano ceramide which claimed to be smallest in the world (20nM), thus made better penetration into our skin.
As the name implies, Booster enhance penetration of other skin care into our skin. We use it before other skincare such as: lotion, essence, serum, moisturizer.
At first, I am really sceptical with this product, especially when comparing ingredients with its price (it is pricey for me :D). Lets break down the ingredients:








I bought the 40 grm size around IDR 1,300,000 with additional benefit: free full size cleansing foam and a lot of  small sample freebies such as cleansing oil, eye cream, lotion and essence (good deal, great job ASTALIFT).


The texture and bottle:
  • soft, clear red orange, konnyaku like
  • give pleasant rose fragrance
  • The 40 grm give small spoon to take the jelly, and its thoughtful because it might get messy and contaminated if we use our fingers, also we can measure the quantity.





I have used it nightly for almost 6 months, and I think it can last up to 10 months. My personal review: 5/5 stars, you can feel the differences just one night after you have used it. I am hooked with this product, my serum and essence felt working in its maximum capacity after I used Jelly aquarysta.

The other products such as Essence Destiny is too rich for me, but maybe it will become better match for the next 5 years as my skin will be drying up due to aging.


This is one product that lived up to its name, so if you want to try something new in your skincare, I strongly recommend you to use this one, and make it into your staple need of skincare. 


No comments:

Post a Comment