July 29, 2016

MAC LIPSTICK: HEROINE





Hi ladies, this is my 1st review about lipstick. Yes I adore lipstick, you can change your mood based on this things that you applied on your lips. It is the most important makeup that can change your whole makeup. Unfortunately I love red and other dark colored lipstick. I think 9 out of 10 has darker shade (My mom always complain when she see my lipstick collections, she always mumbling: why I don't have pink or nude colors?). Lets get back to the topic: When you love purple, you will ultimately hooked with MAC HEROINE, it is the true purple, the equal of ruby woo in terms of true red. 


(forgive me for low lightning in my dorm)


The texture is quite velvety and smooth, it is glided smoothly, the color is pigmented and true to the picture. You will feel 90-s vibes from the color. It match perfectly with punk/goth attire, darker eyeshadows, but I will try to pull it off on lunch date :D
I bought it on MAC counter for about PHP 1000 or IDR 295,000

Overall:
Packaging: 5 (classic bullet model of MAC)
Texture: 4
Color: 5
Longevity: 5 (I need makeup remover)
Price: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment