August 06, 2016

L'Oréal: Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to review one of my favorite brand for makeup: L'Oreal. 
L'Oréal is one of the best drugstore brand who can deliver great result that can be compared with high end brand, personally I love their foundation and powder. It also easily available from drugstore to department store.



Mascara is a must in your beauty routine, one magic swift of mascara wand can make your eyes glitter and open. Even the most natural makeup needs magic touch of mascara. Why I love L'Oréal mascara? Maybe because it is affordable and have great result. Mascara is one of the product that I never use more than 6 months (as recomended), because of that, I cannot think to spend so much money for this product (big NO), my budget for mascara usually less than IDR 200,000  or < USD 16, unlike lipstick or eye shadow (you can use it up to 12 month- 2 years).

Miss Manga by L'Oréal is designed to make your eye lashes look like Japanese manga or anime character (remember rose of versailles and glass mask?). Not literally like those things, because you need false lashes to create those glittery butterfly effect, BUT for simple mascara, it gives one of the best result. My eyelash become darker, thicker and looks longer, combine it with Shu Uemura eyelash curler, and you get perfect combination.

Price:  discounted in Watson's for PHP 400 or IDR 120,000




Overall:
Packaging 5
Power: 4
Result: 4
Price: 5
Value: 5
Will I buy it again? YES

No comments:

Post a Comment