September 09, 2016

FACIAL OIL: HUMAN NATURE OVERNIGHT ELIXIR




Hi ladies and Gentlemen! This is one of my favorite thing in beauty regiment... Facial Oil, from human nature: Overnight elixir. I bought it around PHP 1000 for 30 mL around October 2015 (promotion price). For me, its ingredient and its price is a great deal, because usually, facial oil is sold for around > PHP 1500

It has 9 oils:
Caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut-derived), Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Rosa canina (rosehip) oil, Passiflora edulis (passion fruit) oil, Glycine soja (soybean) oil, diheptyl succinate, capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer, Persea gratissima (avocado) oil, olus (vegetable) oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), fragrance (rose-derived), glyceryl caprylate (coconut, palm and glycerin-derived), Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil, farnesol, linalool, Canarium luzonicum (elemi) essential oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) essential oil

Aside for regular application, I usually use it to massage my face and eyes or to pull off dirt or remaining makeup. It is so effective that after I put exfoliator and mask on my face, I can still pull out some of dirt. 

Because my face is oily and has many problem, I use it 3x/week every night when I have extra times to do beauty regimen.  For only 3 drops/use (instead of 4), I really saved this oil, it is almost 1 year but I have not used more than 1/2 of the bottle.

Surprisingly,  this oil has calmed down my face, My pimple and blackhead are reduced, my pore is cleaner, and skin become supple.

I would recommend this oil for everyone (please see the exception on my previous post), Including people who has combination skin or acne prone skin.

OVERALL

Packaging 5
Ingredients 4
Smell 4
Value 4.5
Price 5
Will I buy it again? YES
 

No comments:

Post a Comment