September 06, 2016

DERMABRIGHT intensive whitening serum

Hi ladies and gentlemen, sorry for the slow update... I have a rather unproductive weeks last month. As I have promised, I would like to review my personal experience with DERMABRIGHT INTENSIVE WHITENING SERUM. It is a light weight serum and easily absorbed into your skin, after a regular application every night for 3 weeks, my skin tone is become better. The texture and its pore look smoother and plush, also I noticed that my oil production is reduced, maybe because better hydration. I also have lighter skin tone and it is a big plus for me, because I can use my mom's foundation. Trust me if I said there is nothing bad in this product based on my personal experience.

It has great design, we don't need to pull off the cap, just roll it on other side and the pumper will come out. The color and material scream expensive product, but its price is quite affordable. I bought it in Martha Tilaar counter for IDR 345,000 with bonus a facial cleanser. I definitely will buy it again because for a serum, it is such a great product with attractive price.




OVERALL
Packaging 5
Ingredients 5
Texture 4
Effectiveness 4
Price 5



No comments:

Post a Comment