September 07, 2016

KOREAN'S GIFT



Thank you my dear cousin, you understand me so well, 3 masks to try and 1 hand cream... It is so cute that I don't want to open it yet.
Snail and Rose, it is hip right now, but I am kinda hesitate with horse fat mask, if it would smell awful or nice instead.
I hope I can go to Korea next year, trying to save my money for other purposes >.< Playstation neo 4.5 (sigh).
She said the cosmetics in Korea is a lot cheaper, the price is about 50-60% from official counter in department store. Actually I want to try REPIT 2 in 1 iron brush, I am a lazy girl who prefer sleep instead doing my makeup, so I often sacrifice my hair regimen for a nice and clean makeup instead. I prefer short-to medium hair, so it is not a big deal for me. If I have my REPIT 2 in 1 iron brush, I will put some review here in my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Gives you the best website address I know there alone you'll find how easy it is. how to smooth skin in photoshop

    ReplyDelete