August 05, 2016

AZTEC SECRET Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing Facil Mask

Hi Ladies and Guys out there! I would like to introduce you to this amazing product, It is cheap, it is part of DIY, and it works!


Ingredients: 100% Natural Bentonite 
Mix with: according to label: water and apple cider vinegar (for oily big pores); for me you can also add drops of coconut oil, lemon, cucumber juice (anything)
Tools: non metal spoon, bowl


  • What is Natural bentonite? 
    • it is ash from volcanic eruption.  
  • How it works?
    • It draws out impurities made by heavy metals to our body (cadmium, mercury, lead, benzene). It also contains rich amount of minerals like Magnesium, Calcium, Copper, Iron, Potassium. 
When you mix it I use 1 by 1.5-2 combination, examples: 1 tsb clay, mix with 1.5 tsb apple cider vinegar until it form paste that is easy to apply. Put it on clean skin, let it stay for 20-30 minutes, and I swear you will feel pulsation on your skin, it will become so hard that you cannot smile or move your facial muscle :P. It is so strong when you pull off some of the flakes, you can see few soft comedoes on it.

You can prepare warm water and cloth to wipe off the mask, then after you clean all of it, you can put toner then your regular serum, and moisturizer

I don't know if its just me, but every time I use it, my face become reddish, but it disappear overnight.
The price is a BIG YES, for around PHP 400 or IDR 120,000






OVERALL
packaging 4
texture 4
smell 4
value 5
effective 5
Will I buy it again? YES! 




No comments:

Post a Comment