August 05, 2016

Bio Essence: BIO SPRING WATER

Hi Ladies and Gentleman! I would like to introduce you to this sweet product from Bio Essence: BIO SPRING WATER, that I just tried since last month. I saw it on Guardian, with discounted price (Maybe just launching) for about IDR 120,000 I got 2 bottles 100mL + 30mL


I am one person who is a bit skeptical with this kind of product, because I always think that, this is JUST water that you spray on your face, its a scam. Even when my friends bought Evian in my high school era, I did think that this kind of thing is fake, and they were stupid to buy these products. Until curiosity hit me then I decided to try this stuff by my own, no harm done with IDR 120,000 I got 2 bottles.

In the morning, I put it on my face after makeup and in the evening,  I put all the creams first then spray it later, surprisingly it works!
My face felt smoother, more supple in the morning after I sprayed this water on my face and neck. I bring the small bottle in my everyday bag, and the big one on my vanity desk :>

If you put it after you make up, It will become more natural looking, and your skin is glowing.

I always have combination yet dehydrated skin, hence this product is perfect for me, and I recommend this products for all people out there who wants some added benefit.

OVERALL
packaging 5
texture 4
smell 5 (no smell)
effective 4
Will I buy it again? YES! 



No comments:

Post a Comment