August 12, 2016

MAYBELLINE: Eyeshadow Quads

Hi Ladies and Gentle man, I would like to review Maybelline Eyeshadow Quads... I remembered when I was a senior high school and just learn how to do your makeup, Maybelline is a must brand for learning, aside from cheap, it has many varieties. I love their lipstick, then I tried to buy the other products which is Maybelline: Eyeshadow Quads

(picture taken from beautygala.com)

My verdict about this eye shadow: sadly disappointing
Packaging is okay, but the pigmentation, color, power is 1.5/5

I guess they have decent lipstick, but for eye shadow they have to extend their research to make one which is affordable yet has better quality.

They have their nude palette which was released just last year 2015. I have not tried that one. They compared it with Urban Decay, but because of my bad 1st experience with Maybelline Eye Shadow, I don't think I will buy another one.
Still their Mascara and Lipstick are one of my favorite ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment