August 06, 2016

SHU UEMURA: Eyelash Curler

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen out there, today I would like to review my all time favorite eyelash curler, yes the legendary SHU UEMURA eyelash curler.
Because I am an east asian descendants who has small eyes, eye look become an important factor in my everyday look. Eyelash curler can instantly open up your eyes, and make your whole face different.
I NEVER have any accidental pinching with this eyecurler, I have tried other brands, from drugstore, no brand eye curler, but shu uemura is the best (Price don't lie).
I bought it in Shu Uemura Philippines for around PHP 1300, or IDR 420,000 but I think you can find cheaper price in some online shop or beauty bazaar. You will have an extra pad for the curler, I think you can use 1 pad for 1-2 years. Make sure to clean it regularly.

Overall:
Package: 5
Design: 5
Value: 5
Price: 3






No comments:

Post a Comment