August 05, 2016

NIVEA, FRUITY SHINE WATERMELON

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to introduce you with NIVEA Fruity Shine Watermelon


Lip balm is a must in my purse, when I want to have natural look on my face, I would rather apply lip balm than lipstick (compared with having natural color lipstick). It give natural gleam on my lips also moisturize my pouts. I like Nivea because it is a well established brand, it has many line of skin care and lip care, although I always lost my lip balm :D.

This is a shiny lip balm, which gives off sweet, gentle, watermelon smell. It is glittery, but the con: did not have the moisturizing power compared with the intense moisturize one (the classic one with blue tube).

The price is around  PHP 120, or about IDR 36,000, Weight 4.8 gm.
I bought it in Watson's Philippines. Hopefully I can found it in Indonesia.

Overall:
packaging 4
texture 4
smell 4
effectiveness 3
value 5
Will I buy it again? YES

No comments:

Post a Comment