July 22, 2016

DERMA BRIGHT INTENSIVE BRIGHTENING TONER BIOKOS

DERMA BRIGHT INTENSIVE BRIGHTENING TONER BIOKOS

Hi ladies, I am back with toner review as I have promised before. Indonesian product is such a miracle to me, the quality and price made an interesting bargain. While I have my girl time with one of my friend, I saw a discount/ sale/ price cutoff (yes I have my radar for this kind of things) in martha tilaar shop. I am in dire need of toner, I almost run off my olay pore minimizing toner, although the quality was ok, I need to experience new toner that easily accessible in indonesia (bye-bye my favorite mario badescu T__T) .

I asked the SP during that time, my skin is sensitive, acne prone, combination, dull, what kind of toner should I use for this situation? She has kindly give me this toner, although she offered me the whole series, but unfortunately I just buy new facial wash >.<
and here is the great deal, taraaaa!



for this  toner, I have excellent price IDR 175.000, although it is quite pricey for the local toner brand, but the packaging and ingredients make it worth.
When you opened the cap, it has pump mechanism on its head, secure and just scream bye-bye to spilling fluid. Even when I used 1 pump on half facial cotton, it still cover all my face.
The packaging looked like high end brand.

The ingredients: 

- Alpha arbutinas a lightening that help to prevent melanin formation

- Bio Brightening Complex help to mask spots, increase glow on your face.
- Anti Irritation gentle, can be used daily.



when I swept on my face even after cleanse my face with my kanebo clay wash, I still found yellowish dirt on the cotton (what a cleansing power). The smell, water like texture and without alcohol is a big plus.

Definitely will buy another one.

Packaging
Texture
Smell
Value
Overall
5
5
4
5
4.5




No comments:

Post a Comment