July 29, 2016

MARIO BADESCU SEAWEED NIGHT CREAM




Hi ladies, good afternoon! I would like to review about one of the best night cream that I have used. This is my night staple for almost 2 years. Mario Badescu has successfully delivered its promise, with minimal ingredients, it can delivered maximum result. When I bought it about 3 years ago, the price was about PHP 1200 at RUSTAN or approximately IDR 360,000. It felt thick on my face, smooth, and the best result came out the morning after, my skin was so smooth that I wanted to rub it on whole day. 

 These are the ingredients, yay no dimethicone here! Also, please take note with Hydrolyzed Elastin, according to http://www.makingcosmetics.com/Elastin-Protein-Hydrolyzed_p_1105.html
Hydrolized Elastin come from fish skin, it is a highly specialized elastin protein, which is found in connective tissue of the skin, blood vessel. slightly acidic on pH 4.5-5.5. It protect, nourish, and reduced the fine wrinkles.

Overall
Packaging: 2 (I prefer pump/bottle, so the content stays clean)
Texture: 4
Smell: 4
Ingredients: 4.5
Price: 4.5
Will I buy it again? YES



  

No comments:

Post a Comment