July 04, 2016

MARTHA TILAAR BENGKOANG MOISTURIZER



MARTHA TILAAR BENGKOANG MOISTURIZER

 https://moudycindy.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/mtos_sariayu_putih-langsat-moisturizer-new.jpg
Hello girls, we are back with another moisturizer topic. Last week, I run out the moisturizer that I always brought for my night shift in hospital. Usually, for practical reason, I only brought one type of cream, day cream. The last thing that I used was Garnier 12 hour shine free moisturizer, it was quite effective, my skin was supple and look fresh. Although it claimed to be shine free for 12 hours, after 6 hours, my oil still become quite oily, so I continued with my quest for perfect moisturizer (at least for my skin). When I went to a grocery store, I went to cosmetics section, we have wardah, loreal, Maybelline, Mirabella, Mustika Ratu. 

Traditional Indonesian beauty products are my weakness, I love the concept of natural ingredients and how it use local products from Indonesian soil. I went straight to Martha Tilaar Bengkoang moisturizer with hibiscus extract although I cannot examine the texture or its smell because thin foil to protect its content. The price is quite the catch, for only 34000 IDR, I decided to buy it for scientific (LOL), curious experience. Although it has dimethichone, I read 5 earliest ingredients in the moisturizer, It has water, glycerin, hibiscus extract, bengkoang extract! Wow, what a surprise, for the price, it promised with quality stuff. The  smell is pleasant, mild tone, texture more on lotion and easily absorbed into skin, after 3 minutes I can slather all my beauty products on my face because the moisturizer completely set in.
My reviews for this products for now

Smell
Texture
Packaging
Effectiveness
Value for money
5
4
2
4
5

PRO
CON
all skin type
Cheap
Quality ingredients
Non comedogenic
Great smell
For oily combination skin
I have same skin tone


No comments:

Post a Comment